Terms and Conditions
FalseFlagTube Community Guidelines
1. It will be assumed that community members will have read and agreed to these community guidelines (“Community Guidelines”) for Falseflagtube.com.(the “Site”) and, by occasional rereading of them, to be aware of changes and updates to the Community Guidelines.
a. It is your responsibility to periodically check the rules and make yourself aware of any changes.
2. Only members who have registered with full registration data including real name and a valid e-mail address are permitted in community areas. Failure to register, or registration with false information, especially misrepresentation of age, gender or email address, is grounds for immediate blocking of access. Additionally, it is the member's responsibility to update and maintain a valid email address with their membership. a. Forums, videos, blogs, article comments and profile comments are all considered "community areas". b. Use of multiple names is limited to no more than two usernames. Given the benefits of anonymity in discussing certain personal issues which may appropriately be discussed in some community settings, use of a different username to protect privacy may be appropriate. Community volunteers may also wish to use different identities for monitoring and personal interaction. However, individuals who have been locked, barred, secured, or banned are not permitted to create a new account as a way to circumnavigate the consequences for violating the Terms of Service. FalseFlagTube.com reserves the right to terminate any new accounts which have been established in this manner as well as remove any content posted.
3. Community members understand that, notwithstanding our commitment to providing the safest and most awesome community environment possible, participating in the online community is done at one's own risk. Young children should never participate alone and FalseFlagTube.com cannot be responsible for the safety of children in community areas. a. Users must be at least 18 years old to participate in our community.
4. You will not use community areas for any unlawful purpose.
5. Intellectual Property (e.g., Patents/Copyrights/Trademarks/Trade Names/ Trade Secrets) and Policy for the Termination of Repeat Infringers. a. This community respects the intellectual property rights of others. This means that you agree that you will only post videos that you created and in which you own all copyrights.
b. You represent with respect to each video that you post that it does not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade name, or trade secret of any person or entity. [By posting a video you agree to indemnify and hold FalseFlagTube.com harmless from and against any liability, claims, costs, and expenses (including any attorneys’ fees it incurs) if a claim is made that your video infringes the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property of anyone else. This is important, and could cost you significant amounts of money].c. In your use of any part of this Site, you agree that you will not infringe, misappropriate, dilute or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of FalseFlagTube.com or any third party. Your use of the Site does not grant you any license to copy, modify, reverse engineer, download, distribute, or sell the intellectual property of FalseFlagTube.com or others. You agree that a violation of this Paragraph 5 harms FalseFlagTube.com and that that harm cannot be fully relieved by money damages and that FalseFlagTube.com will be entitled to immediate injunctive relief to prevent or restrain a violation of this paragraph in addition to all other available remedies.d. As part of its rights under Paragraph 24, FalseFlagTube.com has in place a policy, and reserves the right, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole and exclusive judgment, to terminate the access and accounts (including the ability to participate in the community and use the Site) of any user of the Site who we consider to be a repeat or blatant infringer of the copyrights of others. e. If you are a copyright owner and believe that your copyright has been infringed by a posting on the Site, please go to DMCA for complete information about providing us a notice of infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).f. If you have posted material we removed because we received a notice of infringement, and you believe your material was removed in mistake and is not infringing, you may send us a counter-notice under the DMCA. These are also described in DMCA.
6. Any language, text, data, information, graphics or videos that could be considered vulgar, pornographic, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, unlawful; that are racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that violate any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person will not be promoted or transmitted via community areas.a. It is expected that members can discuss topics without resorting to name calling or the use of such terminology.b. Referring to particular vulgar terms or words in any manner that brings them to mind such as purposefully misspelling or using symbols to suggest bad language or referring to something by a letter that identifies the word is unacceptable. c. Creating a handle or making comments that are sexually suggestive is a violation of this rule. d. Linking to a site that contains information that violates this TOS is unacceptable.
7. You will not harass, threaten, embarrass or distress members, either in the community itself or via personal email, phone, physical mail or in person. You will not engage in name-calling or personal attacks in the course of discussion or debate. You will not post inflammatory remarks simply for the purpose for evoking reaction or starting fights with other community members (Often referred to as "trolling"). Overall, promoting a spirit of divisiveness in the community areas will not be tolerated. a. Attacking the character or motives of someone who differs with your view is unacceptable.
8. You will not ask members for the phone number, physical, email, instant message ID, other identifying information, or any other information considered to be private at our sole discretion of a third party that is not present, nor provide such information if asked. Both the one asking for such information and the one supplying it will be viewed as violating this rule.
9. You should always view the online community area as a public meeting place. To the extent possible, all conversations are the property of FalseFlagTube.com. By participating you have granted FalseFlagTube.com the license to use them with acknowledgement for any purpose whatsoever. For this reason you may not upload any material for which you do not own the copyright.
10. Posting entire articles is prohibited, even if permission has been granted by the copyright holder. Instead please only post a portion of the article with a link to read the rest. a. Please note that we define "a portion" as no more than three paragraphs of long articles or books, and one paragraph of very short articles. b. "Private Messages" may be recorded by logs as a matter of course and may be viewed by FalseFlagTube.com . "Private Messages" are not considered the private property of the sender or recipient of the messages. The "Private Message" system is a free service to Community members. If a member's account is disabled they will not be able to retrieve any saved "Private Messages."
11. You will not disrupt the normal flow of dialog in the community or act in a manner that negatively affects other members, including and perhaps especially in the defense of Freedom of speech.
12. You will not impersonate in the community any person, including FalseFlagTube.com employees and volunteer staff.a. No creating handles or making statements falsely indicating that you represent FalseFlagTube.com as a volunteer moderator or other employee.
13. You will not post disruptive content, such as chain letters, all caps, unnecessarily long messages, or meaningless text.
14. You will not attempt to "spam", "crack," "hack," or "bomb" the community. You will not attempt to access moderator-only sections or features. a. Posting the same or similar message in more than one place in the community is considered spamming and is not permitted. b. Do not try to crash the Site by cracking into the code or hacking the server or sending mass amounts of posts or bomb or in any way do anything that would cause the Site to go down or access secure areas. c. Using software or other services in order to upload mass amounts of content to the Site is prohibited.
15. You will not post or transmit either in the Community, or via PM ("Private" message) any unsolicited advertising of websites, products or promotional materials or any other forms of solicitation. (Even if the site is not selling anything.) a. No posting or sending people PMs ("Private" Messages) telling them to come check out your new website or community, or any other sort of advertisement (even if the website is not for profit.)
16. Discussion of sexual issues in any other than a serious and responsible manner is prohibited including "flirtatious" consensual conversation of an intimate nature.
17. You will not promote by repeated statements, by provision of URLs to other websites, by recommendation to engage in non-community activities such as watching programs, reading books, or attending events, or by any other means.
18. Harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications is not permitted.
19. The use of automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or Site is not permitted.
20. Engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site is not permitted.
21. Registering for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself without the consent of that individual, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity without the consent of the group or entity is not permitted.
22. FalseFlagTube.com reserves the right to determine what forms of Video's, Pictures, or any and all content will be used within the community and to prohibit at its sole discretion any form of such that it deems unsafe or not acceptable.
23. Please do not use community areas to air your grievances against other fellow members. If you have observed a violation of the Terms of Service please contact us. a. We want this community to be a fun place to learn and interact with others who are "awake" and not sheep any more.
24. FalseFlagTube.com reserves the right to: a. Move any discussion in community areas to a different folder or room for any reason at our sole discretion. b. Edit any discussion or post title for any reason at our sole discretion. c. Respond to the violation of any of the above Terms of Service with any of the responses available to community administrators and moderators without warning including involuntary movement to another area, "booting" (involuntary expulsion from the online community), and various forms of prevention of access to all community services including "Private Messages" for any duration of time including permanently at its sole discretion. d. To report any violations of the Terms of Service to law enforcement if deemed necessary. e. To bar, restrict, block any user of FalseFlagTube.com for any reason as well as remove any content at our sole discretion.